why would you get your wedding filmed?
Cinematographer - Gordon Buchanan
If you are still considering whether or not to book a videographer to film your wedding, It's worth taking into account what you will be getting for your money
To answer your questions on whether or not it is something that is really worth getting done, read this article from Hitched
* An unobtrusive highly skilled and experienced videographer 'independant from your wedding guests' capturing footage all day, so no need to be hoping that after your big day that some guests have more than snippets on their phones and you can have the piece of mind that a professional is getting good footage for you and will edit and present it as lyou'd hope for.
* Real time coverage of the ceremony and speeches with 4 x 4K cameras.
* Footage of morning preparations of the bridal party, starting at 10.30am until the evening reception up until 9.30pm (or longer if requested)
* HD edit supplied on an SD card
* Audio recorded using radio mics
* Approx 2.5 hours of main edit plus an approx. 10 minute highlights montage (dependent on duration of ceremony and speeches)
"You don't want to be relying on some brief shaky clips from phones or tablets with distant sound. Get it captured by a multi camera setup with professional 4K footage with studio grade audio clarity and edited by an expert."Look forward to be hearing from you"